- Online by clicking on Easy to Enroll
- In person at YMCA Ayrlawn Program Center or YMCA Bethesda Chevy Chase
- E-mail your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to YMCA Ayrlawn Program , 5650 Oakmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20817 (Attn: Camp)
- Whether you register online or in person, your registration is not complete until we have received the hard copies of your registration forms.
We are VERY pleased to present our 2015 Summer Day Camp offerings. Start planning now for the best summer yet! Check out the 2015 Camp Offerings Here.
2015 Summer Employment at the YMCA Ayrlawn Summer Camp
The Ayrlawn YMCA is looking to hire team oriented, highly energetic staff wanting to make a difference in their community this summer. We are currently accepting applications for the following Summer Camp positions:
- Junior Summer Camp Counselor (ages 16-17)
- Summer Camp Counselor (ages 18 and up)
- Site Directors (ages 21 and up)
- Travel Camp Counselors (ages 21 and up)
- Leadership Counselors (ages 20 and up)
- Gymnastics Camp Counselors (ages 16 and up)
- Dance Camp Counselors (ages 16 and up)
To apply, please send resumes to Beth Clemson
- Archery Week 2
- Horseback Riding Week 4
- Horseback Riding Week 8
- Sports Fanatic Week 6
- Rock Climbing Week 3
- Rock Climbing Week 8
Spring 1 programs START February 23!
Join us for swimming, basketball, baseball, gymnastics, dance and music lessons. Check them out today!
Check availability and register either online through Easy-to-Enroll or by calling 301-530-8500.
Come Celebrate with Us!
Have a birthday coming up soon in your family? Let us take care of everything for you! from set up to clean up, let the YMCA plan your party for you. Check out what we can do to help your child's special day be even more special for you. For more information, please contact Francesca Sayre. Dates are booking up quickly, come in and schedule your party soon.
check OUT THESE YOUTH PROGRAMS!
Youth and Government
: YMCA Youth & Government empowers teens to become critical ethical leaders and responsible citizens through training in the theory and practice of making public policy. Our delegation meets at Ayrlawn on Mondays from 7:00pm-8:00pm. For more information, please email Beth Clemson
: YMCA Adventure Guides is a program designed to strengthen the relationship between a fathers and sons. Adventure Guides provides an opportunity for parents and adult role models to work with children as guides, teachers and heroes and provides challenges and opportunities, celebrate accomplishments and face fears with children. Click here for more info
! For any questions or to register, email Beth Clemson
: We offer fathers the chance to bond with their daughters on many levels to build a loving and trusting relationship that will last a lifetime. The Adventure Princess program is a unique learning experience for both father and daughter. For any questions or to register, email Beth Clemson
Friday Night Kids Club
: Bring in the weekend with an adventure for your kid (and a break for you!). The fun begins at 6:30 pm and ends at 10:00 pm; dinner is included and each night has a special theme.
lend a helping hand
Volunteers are the backbone of the YMCA, and we value the help they provide to our branches on a daily basis. Whether you're 13 or 85, we'd love to have you! Click here
to check out our current volunteer needs!