World-class tennis programs at the y
The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is proud to partner with the Junior Tennis Champions Center (JTCC) to give youth and adults access to world-class tennis instruction. Tennis is one of the best sports for mental and physical vigor, and the JTCC will help the Y expand its impact with training at YMCA Bethesda.
Join our email list to receive regular updates on tennis at YMCA Bethesda-Chevy Chase!
to learn more about our adult, youth and beginner programs, which will relaunch in Spring 2016. During the winter months, YMCA members are invited to play on the JTCC's indoor courts at a 15% reduced rate!
kids just want to have fun
And parents want their kids to learn and grow! The Y's After School Program offers activities and support in homework, sports, fitness, science, art, mathematics, recreation, and reading. We also have fun games that will keep kids engaged and learning!
YMCA Ayrlawn Program Center offers after school programs at the following schools:
- Ashburton Elementary School (MCPS bus transports students to YMCA Ayrlawn)
- *NEW* Bethesda Elementary School (YMCA bus transports students to YMCA Ayrlawn)
- *NEW* Bradley Hills Elementary School (YMCA bus transports students to YMCA Ayrlawn)
- Luxmanor Elementary School (on site)
- Wyngate Elementary School (MCPS bus transports students to YMCA Ayrlawn)
To register your child for our before and/or after school programs, please email or drop off an application today!
Please be sure to complete the required health forms too: