MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Are you ready to build more than muscle? There are more than 135,000 children living below the poverty line across the Metropolitan Washington area. Parents consistently cite summer as the most difficult time to ensure their children are engaged in productive activities, but thousands of families can’t afford summer camps.
When you join the Y in March, you’ll have the opportunity to make a tax-deductible donation to help “Send a Kid to Camp” this summer. Your support will help to make your community stronger. Can we count you among the many Y members that are caring for our community?
Angie L. Reese-Hawkins
President & CEO
YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
Join participating branches by March 31ST for $0 enrollment fee. For details, please contact the YMCA branch you are interested joining.
Interested in joining YMCA Anthony Bowen? Please click here for the YMCA Anthony Bowen membership offer.
* The $0 enrollment fee offer is valid on new full-privilege memberships at participating YMCA of Metropolitan Washington branch locations (offer not available at YMCA Anthony Bowen and YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center; please call these branches for branch-specific offers, terms and details). Offer expires 3/31/2017. Branch services and amenities vary by location. ONE-Y membership includes access to all YMCA of Metropolitan Washington locations; talk with your local Y branch for details. May not be combined with any other offer. Please talk to a YMCA staff member for details.
- An opportunity to make a difference. As a Y member, you can be involved and change lives in your community.
- Support from caring YMCA staff and fellow Y members across the wide array of YMCA programs and services.
- A plan to achieve your healthy living goals. New members meet with nationally-certified wellness staff to develop a plan to achieve their goals and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Ongoing support & motivation through monthly member events, fitness assessments, healthy living challenges, sports events/leagues and a wide array of motivating Group Exercise classes that match your interests (Yoga, Zumba, Kickboxing and much more).
- Member savings and early registration opportunities on programs and services at your Y branch location.
- A fun time for your children (while you workout) in Child Watch, the Cool Kids Club or in the program/activity of their choice (some programs and services require additional fees)
- Access to multiple YMCA branches*
- Guest passes to share with your friends **
* Membership benefits vary by branch. Talk with your local branch for details.
* Please see the Membership Handbook for details on membership reciprocity and ONE-Y policy.
** Members receive 5 guest passes each year for out-of-town guests. Local guests must be 18-years old and may enjoy one visit during any 6-month period. For details please see the Membership Handbook