JOIN. VOLUNTEER. DONATE.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Are you ready to exercise your heart in more ways than one?
Each month members of the YMCA have an opportunity to support the Y's strategic priorities and change lives in their community. When you join the Y this month, you’ll have the opportunity to make a tax-deductible donation of any amount to support the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program. On average, over 60% of the participants that need to take this program require financial support from our members in order to do so. Can we count you among the many Y members that are caring for our community?
Angie L. Reese-Hawkins
President & CEO
YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
For more information about YMCA membership, please contact the YMCA branch you are interested in joining.
* Please see the Membership Handbook for details on membership reciprocity and ONE-Y policy.
- An opportunity to make a difference. As a Y member, you can be involved and change lives in your community.
- Support from caring YMCA staff and fellow Y members across the wide array of YMCA programs and services.
- A plan to achieve your healthy living goals. New members meet with nationally-certified wellness staff to develop a plan to achieve their goals and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Ongoing support & motivation through monthly member events, fitness assessments, healthy living challenges, sports events/leagues and a wide array of motivating Group Exercise classes that match your interests (Yoga, Zumba, Kickboxing and much more).
- Member savings and early registration opportunities on programs and services at your Y branch location.
- A fun time for your children (while you workout) in Child Watch, the Cool Kids Club or in the program/activity of their choice (some programs and services require additional fees)
- Access to multiple YMCA branches*
- Guest passes to share with your friends **
** Members receive 5 guest passes each year for out-of-town guests. Local guests must be 18-years old and may enjoy one visit during any 6-month period. For details please see the Membership Handbook