Summer Tennis Camp 2017
In memory of Coach Labat
School Closure Camps 2016-2017
After School Tennis Programs
Why the Y
Registering is easy! Use any one of the methods below:
IN memory of Coach Labat: A Life of Service
It is with a sad and heavy heart that we share the news that our dear Melvin Labat, Director of Association Tennis Programs for the YMCA, passed away peacefully last night. Mel served the community of Arlington for more than 40 years and introduced countless numbers of juniors, adults and seniors to the game of tennis. Mel truly embodied the perfect intersection of passion, impact, and mission each and every time he taught a lesson.
After-school tennis Has BEEN EXTENDED!
Mel is survived by his wife Terry and his son Josh. Information will be forthcoming regarding services and tributes for Mel. Heaven has a new angel.
Condolences can be sent to the Association Services Office. Please continue to keep the Labat family in your thoughts and prayers. He will be missed by all. Details for funeral arrangements will follow.
To In memory of Coach Labat, please click here and support his legacy by donating to the The Mel Labat Tennis Scholarship Fund. Fund proceeds will go to the Arlington Youth Tennis Program.
Tennis at the Y happens all year round at the YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center! Whether your new to the sport and a high-performance junior player, the Y has something for all levels and ages. Sign up by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our number one priority is to ensure your child has fun, makes new friends and learns the lifetime sport of tennis. We teach the basic skills through drills and games adapted to age and skill level. Our program emphasizes sportsmanship, safety, fundamental skills, etiquette and strategy.
THE Y IS A CAUSE FOR STRENGTHENING COMMUNITY
That’s why we’re working with you every day to make sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. The Y is a membership and volunteer-driven organization.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving the nation's health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change within yourself and your community!
- No contracts to sign
- Reserve courts up to 7 days in advance
- No court fees from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Early Bird opportunities for tennis & unlimited squash for squash players
- Participate in Y Tennis League
- Permanent Court Time availability
- Buy package deals and save even more
- Free Child Watch while you work out
- Member savings on programs and classes plus early registration privileges
- Guest pass program for your friends and family to experience the Y
- Membership Card for easy check-in
This $45 annual membership is for those who desire the same level of quality and care the YMCA is known for, but do not want access to the center or other amenities offered through full membership. The program membership allows for you to participate in the following:
- Summer Camps
- Juniors Programs
- Socials, Mixers, Clinics, Drills, Cardio Tennis, Semi-private lessons, and Flights as frequently as you like
- Purchase package deals
- Receive Program Membership Card
- Program Members have the opportunity to upgrade their membership to a full privilege membership within the year and the Y will apply your $45 program fee to your full membership package.
No membership required!
- $75 First 1-Hour Introductory Private Lesson
- $85 Additional 1-Hour Private Lessons
- Guest waiver required for each lesson
We always welcome new visitors to the Y Arlington Tennis & Squash Center and encourage you to try us out and participate in our clinics, drills, socials, mixers, cardio tennis, and flights by paying the drop-in rate. You can enjoy any of these tennis activities up to 2 times per month for a total of 4 visits per year. After you have sampled our programs, you can select the membership option that is right for you.
*For the safety and security of our guests, a guest waiver needs to be completed each visit.
meet Our Management
Email the Arlington Tennis & Squash Center