Early Learning Program
THE YMCA FAIRFAX COUNTY RESTON EARLY LEARNING CENTER offers a full-day early learning program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community.
YMCA Early Learning Program uses The Creative Curriculum™ in conjunction with the Gold assessment tool. Creative Curriculum™ incorporates experiences that permit learning through guided play and active discovery. The curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child—cognitive, social, and physical.
• A safe and nurturing environment, instilling socially-conscious values and reinforcing positive skills
• Tadpoles Program (electronic check-in/out and daily reporting system)
• Enrichment programs (a series of project-based learning units of study which encompass the arts, science, and physical activity)
• Field trips, in-house performances, and special events
• Additional youth sports classes, swimming, and club activities available
• Community events and outreach
Full Day Early Learning Program:
6:30am -6:30pm (10-hour max drop-off per day)
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and a snack
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CONTACT US:
703-318-5308 or Tameika.firstname.lastname@example.org