DO COME TO THE Y
- After you have read the COVID-19 Code of Conduct and Y’s updated waiver, and are willing and able to uphold all aspects of the Code of Conduct for the health and safety of all members and staff.
- Prepared to have your temperature taken per the Y Health Screening Guidelines.
- With a face mask or cloth face covering, to wear in accordance with government mandates and the recommendations of health organizations.
- Dressed to exercise with your membership card, a water bottle, a towel and a small bag for your personal items. In PHASE 1 and PHASE 2, locker rooms will not be open and water fountains are closed. Toilet facilities will be available and showers for entering the pool on the pool deck.
- If playing tennis, with 2 cans of tennis balls. Singles only in phase one.
- Ready to observe and respect all signage promoting social distancing.
- Ready to wipe down any equipment that you use before and after your use.
- Ready to use the many hand sanitizer stations available to help keep your hands clean.
- Ready to share suggestions for improvements so we can better serve you and all members and staff.
DO NOT COME TO THE Y
- If you answer “yes” to any of the health screening questions recommended by the CDC that all members will be asked:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- If you do not plan on complying with CDC and the Y recommendations relating to face masks or cloth face coverings, social distancing, or any other health department requirements or recommendations (that are subject to change), when and as required.
- If you need child watch in PHASE 1 or PHASE 2, as the social distancing required will not allow child watch take place until future phases.