- Thank you for the fresh veggies and fruits you have been provided to my family. It has helped me and my family because we’re able to get them fresh all the time.
- The bag of veggies and fruits have been very helpful to my family because they’re fresh and come in varieties. I was able to share with my neighbors. I appreciate the help
- I would like to thank Miss Lucia and the YMCA for providing these fresh produce every week. Because of these produce I save about $120 and I’m able to eat healthier and integrate more health options. My kids favorite is the apples with cinnamon and smoothy using spinach and mango. I hope the Y brings back the bags.
- I would like to thank you all staff at the YMCA for all the effort you all put in making sure we receive these fresh produces. It has helped me so much and my children are eating more fruits because of this. They always look forward to Miss lucy every Wednesday. The veggies are always fresh and clean. I have integrated more veggies to my every day lifestyle. I play with recipes around the produces that you all provide. I hope you all continue to distribute them.
- Thank you Miss Luci and the Y for proving these fresh bags. My children love the apples and mangos. I have started to make smoothies using the spinach. I have lost 10 pounds by making smoothies in the morning. I’m also saving a trip to the store and money. You might think that 1 bag of fresh produces may not be a lot but it is and I’m thankful for everything the Y is doing during these difficult times.
Support Your Community Today & Receive A Year-End Tax Deduction:
- Complete the form below to make a donation online.
- Donate stocks/securities (please click here for instructions).
- Send a check to the address below:
The Philanthropy Department
YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
PO Box 65325
Washington, DC 20035
Thank you for supporting your Y!