Fact: physical activity is one of the best things people you can do to stay healthy and improve your health, as supported by the CDC. When you join the Y, you will have an opportunity to support your healthy lifestyle doing the activities you love the most and have the opportunity to try something new that you can add to your weekly routine like group exercise classes, strength training and cardio workouts, swimming, tennis, pickleball, basketball and so much more!
- An opportunity to make a difference. As a Y member, you can be involved as a volunteer and donor to positively impact your community.
- Support from caring Y staff across the wide array of YMCA programs and services.
- Use of beautifully renovated facilities, new equipment, and new programs.
- A FREE new member wellness consultation with nationally-certified wellness staff to develop a plan to achieve goals and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A free consultation with a Y staff member in the program area that interests you (i.e. swimming, group exercise, tennis, nutrition, and more).
- Access to a wide variety of diverse, dynamic, motivating and inclusive Group Exercise classes (Yoga, Zumba, Kickboxing and so much more… over 85%included with membership).
- Savings of up to 50% on programs/service and early registration opportunities.
- Care for member’s children while they work out in Child Watch and Cool Kids Club*.
- Access to over 2,700 YMCA branches nationwide and across the Metropolitan Washington area^.
- Guest passes to share with friends^^.