Although it’s true that YMCA members have access to motivating group exercise classes, new cardio & strength equipment, beautiful swimming pools and fantastic tennis courts at the Y, members exercise their hearts in an even greater way each year…by giving.
This month, Y members can make a tax-deductible donation to support the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program. On average, over 60% of the participants that take this program require financial support from YMCA members.
Help make a difference!
Join the Y and exercise your heart in more ways than one.
To contact you nearest YMCA branch, please click here.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A FREE new member wellness consultation with a certified YMCA Person Wellness Trainer
- FREE Child Watch service while you work out
- Certified wellness staff are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Work out with the latest cardio and strength training equipment (featuring iPod technology)
- Enjoy a broad selection of Group Exercise Classes, such as Zumba, Tabata, Yoga, Cycling and more
- Swim year-round in heated pools (your local Ys have 3 outdoor pools and 6 indoor pools)
- Discounted rates on programs such as Day/ Overnight Camp, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, After-School Child Care, Dance and Adult Sports
- FREE or Discounted access to YMCAs across the country as part of the YMCA’s AWAY (Always Welcome At the Y) program
Our doors are open to all and financial assistance is available.
Join the Y family by contacting your branch today!
* The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is a community-based volunteer-led non-profit organization that welcomes all people to join the YMCA’s efforts to strengthen the local community. The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington’s membership policies are designed to provide individuals and families with access to YMCA programs and services at a price they can afford. Financial assistance is available for those who cannot afford the cost of membership. Branch programs, services and amenities vary by location. Please contact your local YMCA branch for details..