YMCA members enjoy the use of beautifully renovated facilities, new equipment, and new programs. Members have access to multiple YMCA DC facilities and over 2,700 YMCA locations nationwide! Visit your local YMCA branch today to learn more about what’s new in your branch and across the YMCA of Metropolitan Washington.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An opportunity to make a difference. As a Y member, you can be involved as a volunteer and donor to positively impact your community.
- Support from caring Y staff across the wide array of YMCA programs and services.
- A FREE new member wellness consultation with nationally-certified wellness staff to develop a plan to achieve goals and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- A FREE trainer-assisted workout to help each member start his/her healthy living journey with expert advice, workout recommendations, and encouragement.
- Ongoing support & motivation through monthly member events, fitness assessments, healthy living challenges, and sports events/leagues
- Access to a wide variety of diverse, dynamic, motivating and inclusive Group Exercise classes (Yoga, Zumba, Kickboxing and so much more… over 85% included with membership).
- Member savings and early registration opportunities on programs and services
- Care for member’s children while they workout in Child Watch and Cool Kids Club*.
- Access to over 2,700 YMCA branches nationwide and across the Metropolitan Washington area^.
- Guest passes to share with friends^^.
MARCH EVENT CALENDARS
* Parents/guardians can bring their children to Child Watch/Cool Kids Club for up to two hours each day. Contact the branch for additional policies and the schedule of operations.
The $0 Enrollment Fee offer is valid on new full-privilege memberships at participating YMCA of Metropolitan Washington branch locations (offer not available at YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center) through 3/31/19. May not be combined with any other offer & restrictions apply. The $0 Enrollment Fee offer requires the new member to complete a full privilege membership application by 3/31/19 for a month-to-month membership. May not be combined with any other offer & restrictions apply. For additional offer details, please talk with a YMCA staff member or visit www.ymcadc.org . Branch services and amenities vary by location. YMCA of Metropolitan Washington, 1112 16th Street, NW #240, Washington, DC 20036
^ONE-Y membership includes access to all YMCA of Metropolitan Washington locations; terms and restrictions apply. Please talk with your local Y branch for ONE-Y details or review policy in the Membership Handbook. Access to nationwide YMCA locations is contingent upon individual YMCA participation in YMCA nationwide program. For details visit YMCA.net and YMCAdc.org. Branch services and amenities vary by location. Please talk to a YMCA staff member for details.
^^ Guest must be local area residents that are at least 18 years old. Guests are limited to one guest pass redemption every six months. Please refer to the Membership Handbook for the guest pass policy.