YMCA Ayrlawn Early Learning Center offers a half-day and full-day early learning program for children ages 2 to 5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community.
YMCA Early Learning Program uses The Creative Curriculum™, incorporating experiences that permit learning through guided play and active discovery. The curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child—cognitive, social, and physical.
- A safe and nurturing environment, instilling socially-conscious values and reinforcing positive skills
- Tadpoles Program (electronic check-in/out and daily reporting system)
- Enrichment programs (a series of project-based learning units of study which encompass the arts, science, and physical activity)
- Field trips (including swimming!), in-house performances, and special events
- Additional youth sports and dance classes available
- Community events and outreach
- Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and a snack
Half Day Early Learning Program:
Following MCPS School Year Calendar (rolling admissions based on availability in classrooms)
Full Day Early Learning Program:
12 Month program, September-August School Year (rolling admissions based on availability in classrooms)
To Schedule a tour, receive more information or to register your child for our Early Learning program, please email [email protected].