YMCA Loudoun County offers a full-day and half-day early learning program for children ages 6 weeks-5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community. Through hands-on learning activities, the Center aims to lay the foundation for the future so that children can grow to be caring, respectful, honest and responsible lifelong learners!
YMCA Early Learning Program uses The Creative Curriculum™ in conjunction with the Gold assessment tool. Creative Curriculum™ incorporates experiences that permit learning through guided play and active discovery. The curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child—cognitive, social, and physical.
THE YMCA EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM OFFERS:
- A safe and nurturing environment, instilling socially-conscious values and reinforcing positive skills.
- Tadpoles-electronic check-in/out and daily report system
- Enrichment Programs (a series of project-based learning units of study which encompass the arts, science, and physical activity)
- A large outdoor playground area
- Community events and outreach
Infant Care & Preschool
The YMCA Loudoun County Early Learning Program offers both a Full Day and Half Day Early Learning program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community.
Full-Day Early Learning Program (6 weeks – 5 years old)* 5 days M-F * Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack
Half-Day Early Learning Program (3-5 years old)
Children must be fully potty trained * 5 days M-F
* 8:30 am – 12:30 pm * Tuition includes breakfast and lunch
To schedule a tour, receive more information, or register your child for our Early Learning Program, please email Loudounemail@ymcadc.org.