School Age Program
ACHIEVEMENT. RELATIONSHIPS. BELONGING.
At the Y, we set ourselves apart because we deliver a youth experience that intentionally fosters each child’s cognitive, social-emotional and physical development through opportunities and experiences which focus on achievement, relationships, and belonging. We offer safe, supervised activities and daily schedules that include swimming & sports, group games, homework support, arts & crafts, STEM, and more!
7:00am-9:00am & 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Full/ part-time and drop-in care available
- MCPS Teacher-Professional Days, Early Release, Closures Days available with a one-time Activity fee.
- Holiday, Spring and Winter Break programs available.
- Financial assistance available
- Balance of planned and club-based curriculum
- Qualified & caring staff
Review our Parent Handbook for program guidelines. For more information, including the schools that we serve and availability, contact [email protected].