YMCA Alexandria offers a full-day early learning program for children ages 6 weeks-5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community. Through hands-on learning activities, the Center aims to lay the foundation for the future so that children can grow to be caring, respectful, honest and responsible lifelong learners!
YMCA Early Learning Program uses The Creative Curriculum™ in conjunction with the Gold assessment tool. Creative Curriculum™ incorporates experiences that permit learning through guided play and active discovery. The curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child—cognitive, social, and physical.
- A safe and nurturing environment, instilling socially-conscious values and reinforcing positive skills
- Tadpoles Program (electronic check-in/out and daily reporting system)
- Enrichment programs (a series of project-based learning units of study which encompass the arts, science, and physical activity)
- Field trips, in-house performances, and special events
- Additional youth sports classes, swimming, and club activities available
- Community events and outreach
Full Day Early Learning Program:
6:30am -6:30pm (10-hour max drop-off per day)
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and a snack
FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CONTACT US:
571-982-3997 or [email protected]