School Age Program
ACHIEVEMENT. RELATIONSHIPS. BELONGING.
At the Y, we set ourselves apart because we deliver a youth experience that intentionally fosters each child’s cognitive, social-emotional and physical development through opportunities and experiences which focus on achievement, relationships, and belonging. We offer safe, supervised activities and daily schedules that include swimming & sports, group games, homework support, arts & crafts, STEM, and more!
Alexandria City Elementary Schools that bus to the Y:
- Charles Barrett (YMCA Bus)
- Cora Kelly (YMCA Bus)
- Jefferson-Houston (ACPS Bus)
- Lyles-Crouch (YMCA Bus)
- Mount Vernon (ACPS Bus)
- Full time & part-time care available
- School’s Out Day Camps are available (pre-registration required)
- Holiday, Spring and Winter Break programs available.
- Financial assistance available
- Balance of planned and club-based curriculum
- Qualified & caring staff
For more information, including the schools that we serve and availability, please contact Summer.Wilson@ymcadc.org or call 703-838-8085.