School Age Program
ACHIEVEMENT. RELATIONSHIPS. BELONGING.
At the Y, we set ourselves apart because we deliver a youth experience that intentionally fosters each child’s cognitive, social-emotional and physical development through opportunities and experiences which focus on achievement, relationships, and belonging. We offer safe, supervised activities and daily schedules that include swimming & sports, group games, homework support, arts & crafts, STEM, and more!
- Full time & part-time care available
- School’s Out Day Camps are available (pre-registration required)
- Holiday, Spring and Winter Break programs available.
- Financial assistance available
- Balance of planned and club-based curriculum
- Qualified & caring staff
Review our Parent Handbook for program guidelines. For more information, including the schools that we serve and availability, please contact [email protected] or call 703-838-8085.